It takes a village..
We couldn’t do what we do without an army of dedicated volunteers. We are so grateful for their time, energy and enthusiasm.
Contact us to join our fun and welcoming group and experience first hand how participants benefit from their time spent with horses and our caring crew of volunteers. We are now recruiting volunteers for our 2018 program with training to be held on June 19th.
Take a peek at some of the fun we had at our programs over the last few years.
There are plenty of ways to get involved, even if you don’t feel comfortable being around horses. Here are just a few of the things our volunteers get up to:
- Being a horse leader or side walker at our sessions
- Organizing us and our volunteers
- Coordinating our program
- Creating outreach materials
- Helping with our fund raisers
- Finding and organizing equipment and horse tack
- Getting the word out in our community
Contact us today to get involved.
count me in
If you'd like to help, please contact us. We're excited to meet you.