Kick Up 'Yer Heels at Our Cowboy Ball
We're excited to be hosting our 2nd annual Cowboy Ball! This year's theme will be "ALOHA COWBOY". Creative attire encouraged!
- Date - Saturday, March 24th, 2018
- Time - Doors open at 5:30pm
- Location - Erickson Building, 4907 Landes Street, Port Townsend (Jefferson County Fairgrounds)
- Ticket price - $45 per person - Advance ticket purchase required.
- Ticket includes - Tasty cowboy dinner by Mo- Chili BBQ and swinging dance music by popular local band, Three Chords and the Truth
- Door Prizes
- Silent Auction - Bid on some great local items.
Tickets on Sale Now!
We have a limited number of tickets for sale, so be sure to reserve yours early. Here's how you can get your hands on a ticket:
- Mail your check, along with the number of tickets you'd like to: Salish Spirit, 1240 West Sims Way #18, Port Townsend, WA, 98368
- Be sure to let us know if you'd like a vegetarian dinner
- Send us an email or complete the form on the contact us page, and we'll send an invite in the mail. You can then use the RSVP card and envelope to buy your tickets.
- Purchase your tickets below with the Buy Now Option.
Your tickets will be waiting for you at the door. Feel free to call Mary if you have any questions on 713-449-7418.
Looking forward to shaking a leg with you out on the dance floor!
where your money goes
We are a currently a completely volunteer-run organization, so all monies donated go directly into the program. Here are some of the things your donation supports:
- Horse tack and special equipment
- Insurance for our program
- Facilities rental
- Training and ongoing education
Our sincere thanks to everyone that has made a donation. Your generosity really makes a difference, and every donation counts.
how to donate
If you’d like to make a cash donation, you can send a check made payable to Salish Salish Spirit Equine-Assisted Therapy and send it to us at 1240 West Sims Way #18, Port Townsend, WA 98638. Please include an email or mailing address where we can send a receipt for your tax records.
Donate online using the Donate link.
You can also donate gently used tack, boots and other equipment. Just fill in the form on the contact us page and we'll figure out the details.
Dreaming of a place to call home
Someone said if you’re going to dream, you might as well dream big. One day we’d love to have a permanent place to call home, instead of renting space at the fairgrounds. We would ideally love a covered arena so that we could hold sessions year round, as many of the people we serve would benefit from ongoing sessions, and we would be able to open up more spots for additional participants.
If you have a safe, quiet facility that you’d consider allowing us to use, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you.